Sunday, February 15, 2009

Breakfast Time with Three Chung Chungs

Sophia sitting in a big kid booster chair having breakfast with her 2 older sisters.  She is clearly so pleased with herself for sitting amongst them and feeding herself toast.
Cereal that I picked up from the States on Friday when I went across the border to pick up those snorkling boogie boards.  Alex & Rachel were so happy with me....James not so much.
Three Chung Chungs (nickname we call the kids...don't really know why) and Alex's little pink unicorn that she got for Valentine's Day.    Looks like Princess Fox got the boot already.
Have a great Sunday afternoon!

5 comments:

Shannon said...

You actually made it across the border?? Who are you and where's the old Audrey? ;)

Have fun in Mexico!

Anonymous said...

How wonderful cute girls are..
I love you so much.
Sophia looks so big.

I miss you so much.
see you soon.

Grandfa

Unknown said...

I was looking at these pics with keira and she said, who are they?? (pointing to Alex and Rachael) then said, I love Sophia. lol. I guess she's just too irresistable, even for keira!

Joyce said...

Sophia is adorable! Love how proud she looks with her older sisters.

Love Rachel's new hair cut too.

Sonia said...

Rachel got a haircut!! Cute!

Look at Sophia!! I can't believe how much she's grown. Man, we need to see her before she gets too big! :(

Hope you're all having a fabulous time in Mexico!!