yes,o ye!!so cute babies.sophy is grown a lot.I miss her so much.Grandfa
the girls look sooooo tall! and they can hold baby Sophia??? that's so easy for you!!!fun pictures of your girls!
OMG! Sophia can stand now?? WOW! Congrats little lady! Omg #2, I LOVE the girls' outfits too. Love the pink guitar.. I want to come over and play!
Hi Chantal, Yes, Sophia can stand....she's still wobbly but she likes to stand up and pretend that she can. :)
I can't believe the girls are able to hold Sophia!!! They are growing up too quickly! :o(
Post a Comment
5 comments:
yes,o ye!!
so cute babies.
sophy is grown a lot.
I miss her so much.
Grandfa
the girls look sooooo tall! and they can hold baby Sophia??? that's so easy for you!!!
fun pictures of your girls!
OMG! Sophia can stand now?? WOW! Congrats little lady! Omg #2, I LOVE the girls' outfits too. Love the pink guitar.. I want to come over and play!
Hi Chantal, Yes, Sophia can stand....she's still wobbly but she likes to stand up and pretend that she can. :)
I can't believe the girls are able to hold Sophia!!! They are growing up too quickly! :o(
Post a Comment