Sunday, November 30, 2008

Concert

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow!!!
That/s my girl.
So nice and Sophia is so cute.
Wonderful,
I love them so much.

You are really good Mom.
I love you, Audrey.

Grandfa.

Joyce said...

They did sooooo good! I loved that video. I loved that you could see you, Sophia, Kaili and Jaia in the background. So fun.

Unknown said...

Audrey, where do you get these dresses? The girls are always in beautiful dresses! Even baby Sophia! I can't believe that Alex and Rach don't even get stage-fright. They are amazing! I loved Alex's deep bow at the end. lol. Soo cute.

Audrey said...

Chantal, I live in a small town, remember? So I got these dresses at Zellers! And yes, it is amazing that it doesn't even occur to them to be nervous in front of a crowd.

Sonia said...

Wow, the girls did great! I was finally able to see this video. Way to go Alex & Rachel!

Shannon said...

Good job Alex & Rachel! That was very beautiful!

P.S. Who's the old lady who tried to steal Rachel's certificate? ;)

Shannon said...

Good job Alex & Rachel! That was very beautiful!

P.S. Who's the old lady who tried to steal Rachel's certificate? ;)