Friday, July 25, 2008

Sophia Video

Don't mind my crazy babbling in this video... I just wanted to get Sophia to smile.

6 comments:

Joyce said...

Oh my God...she is sooooo sweet Audrey! So so adorable. I forgot how innocent and helpless newborns are. Look at the little rolls on her arms, look at her tiny tongue, her little boobies...everything! I LOVE HER!

Kaili said...

Sophia says: "Why does my Mom say, Hello and Hi so much?" Haha!

Do I sounds as goofy when I talk to her?
I love that!
She is PURE sweetness!

Sonia said...

Aw, she is SO sweet Audrey! I can't wait to meet her!

Love the way she is smacking her lips near the end. Like she's thinking, "ok, enough mama, just give me some boobie!" LOL

Susan said...

Hello Sophia! Aren't you a sweetie... I don't know why your Mommie says that you stress her out... or that you're very demanding?!!
Congrats Audrey & James! Sophia is too beautiful!

Unknown said...

she looks so comfy in that donut thingy..i forgot how fragile their necks are...no wonder babies are so floppy. heheheh! so cute! it looks like she has something to say at the end...something like, "stop babbling over there and get me my milk woman!". lol!!! just kidding...

she's so cuddly and i love her cheeks!

Shannon said...

That was so fun! She is such a pretty little thing.