






I don't want the birthday parties to be all about presents so whenever I talked about the upcoming party I kept focusing on having fun with their friends and sharing food and cake. But when I came home and asked both girls what their favorite part of the party was they both answered...OPENING PRESENTS! Jeesh... so much for trying to turn the focus away from gifts. The girls had such a terrific day and were very lucky to have shared it with their friends.
8 comments:
looked like sooooo much fun!!! that cake is WOW! did everyone like their lootbag?
Loot bags? More like Christmas morning in a bag! You spoiled Jaia rotten with his loot bag! He was SO excited! But badly wanted the "Cho-co -lit"!! Geesh!
How come the girls' party is around Jaia's to make Jaia's loot bags look lame-o! Good thing none of the girls' friends will be at J's party to compare. Cause gosh darn it when you're a kid it's the loot bag that counts!
We had fun fun fun! Thanks for having us!
The cake was beautiful!
looks so funs and great party, You girl are very lucky.Is that the birthday cake? Wow.
miss you guys .halmonie.
Looks like such a fun day and that cake is sensational! Did it taste as good as it looks?
Happy Birthday Alex and Rachel!
i just looked at the pictures again and i LOVE the first one of Alex! such a good action shot. and your belly looks huge...cute too!
Happy Birthday ladies!!! Wow, they're already 5. What a fun day it looked. I guess all their friends were invited there as well? I loved their birthday cake! Looks like Mariposa Barbie, lol!
You're a cool mom... : )
That sounds like such an awesome birthday party! I love the cake too! My mom phoned me tonight and said she saw a woman with the most beautiful big belly and it was you!
Wow, hot party, hot maman!
I almost freaked out when Romy told me that your girls had their b-day party; how could I miss their day?! Then I realized that you must have had it early due to Sophia's impending arrival... phew! Love the pictures, the cake, the belly!
xoxoxoxo
Post a Comment