Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Monday Evening





So what happens when you leave two kids with Kaili on a hot summer evening? They end up in their undies in the lake! I don't know if it's appropriate to post these on the internet but I thought the pictures that Kaili and Robin took were great and I wanted to share them with you.

6 comments:

Joyce said...

ha ha ha!!! silly skinny dipping girls! they look so happy...good idea Kaili!!!

Shannon said...

Those are great pic's! It's amazing what antics your girls get up to when Mama and Papa aren't around ;)

Anonymous said...

hey girls, where are the life jackets? even the water soooo clean and not deep but all the time halmoney want to see them wear ok? Kaili

Kaili said...

Haha! Halmonie Halmonie, did you find your notebook yet? :)
I LOVE the pictures too, but where is the beautiful head shot ones?
Will you be at the market tomorrow? We will!

Anonymous said...

Two cuties naked by the water...how sweet!

Can't wait to see all of you soon,

Sonia

Unknown said...

Hey! Did you get the girls' ears pierced? They are soooo cute! Awww..sometimes I wish Keira had a twin too. They look great together... Cute polished toes..hehe!