Rachel looks so NOT happy in the family photo. But you all look SO good!! I love seeing you guys all dressed up, it reminds me of the morning you stopped by the hotel when Robin and I were getting ready for our wedding and you guys looked so good and we were all so excited!!
I want to see more pictures of the wedding! E-mail me!
6 comments:
Looked picturesque! Your family looked beautiful!!! Love everyone's cherry-red toes...
Hubba Hubba Mama!
Wow, Audrey..you look gorgeous! Love your dress too!
The house is looking awesome. That's the first picture where I can see the new landscaping properly...VERY nice!!
Rachel looks so sad in the family photo. Did she not want to have her beautiful face in the photo?!? Alex looks happy and sweet as always.
Sonia
Rachel looks so NOT happy in the family photo. But you all look SO good!! I love seeing you guys all dressed up, it reminds me of the morning you stopped by the hotel when Robin and I were getting ready for our wedding and you guys looked so good and we were all so excited!!
I want to see more pictures of the wedding! E-mail me!
Did you get the ones of the girls in the lake? SO cute or what?
Wow! Hot Mamma! How do you do that? You look, grown up but young. I always look like...I don't know, juvenile. lol! and grungy
Girls always look so lady-like! Love the dresses...
Post a Comment