Hakuna Matata

Hakuna Matata! What a wonderful phrase
Hakuna Matata! Ain't no passing craze
It means no worries for the rest of your days
It's our problem-free philosophySo as you can see, we are totally into Lion King these days. This song is something that me and the kids sing all the time. We have watched Lion King, Lion King 2 and Lion King 1 1/2 all in the last month. Their favorite activity is to ask me to draw a picture of Scar, Simba, Nala, Pumba or anyone from the movies and then they color the picture in. Fun times.
6 comments:
That sounds SOOOOO fun!!! I know the words too...I can sing along and be the fun, cool, auntie!
hey you, girls it has been such a long times to see you on the blogg.
I love you guys and miss you soooooo much .
halmoney
So fun! Love your collage of photos. That's a great song. I tried to show Ava Lion King awhile back, but she couldn't get into it..maybe I'll try again!
Sonia
Are they twins??? They look SO alike in the bath photos. So cute!
It was GREAT seeing you at the farmers market this morning, I can't believe you thought I was pregnant, do I look fat? GEESH! Haha!
Hey Audrey! You did it! lol.
I love the bathing pics. And I love pics where they're arm in arm, like best buddies. It's so cute! Sometimes I look at those pics and wonder, should I have baby #2? and then on those days keira has trouble sleeping and i'm barely conscious at work I think "nah!". hehe.
Lion King...at least the songs are catchy!
Chantal
hey hun...FYI...it's June...time for another blog posting!
Post a Comment