Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Family Pictures taken this week:

I'm back from my last trip to Ottawa. My dad is doing so much better this trip that I have to keep thanking God for listening to our prayers. It was a lot less stressful this trip and I got to even visit with my niece and nephews in Montreal for an afternoon. I missed the girls like CRAZY while I was gone and I've promised them that the next time I go back out east they are definitely coming with me. Hoping that everyone else is enjoying the beautiful spring weather with their loved ones.



8 comments:

Anonymous said...

It`s so fun to see the kids growing up with large smiles on their faces...
xoxoxoxo

Joyce said...

The girls look sooo good in their new outfits! I love it!

Anonymous said...

hey Alex rachel you are soooooooooooooo cute,
I love you guys .
halmony

Unknown said...

You guys look great! I'm glad to hear your dad is doing better. Your girls look so cute. Love the outfits!

Romy said...

I LOVE the pictures...SO nice!

And girls look GREAT in their new clothes...

Yes hadabagie is doing much better!
Isn't that great..can't wait to see you again!

Unknown said...

Ok, you're gonna kill me but I've changed the link again. lol.

Here it is: http://keiramae-aloha.blogspot.com/

I guess i'm bored! Take care!

c

Shannon said...

Everyone looks so beautiful Love the photo of the 3 sisters - all such beautiful smiles. Very nice to see! And Halmonie and Hudson? I mean, how cute is that? And your niece and nephews and your precious girls. Love them all. Very nice to hear that Papa is doing better! I could hear the happiness in your voice Audrey.

Kaili said...

Excellent pictures!