BBQ Kalbi anyone?

It's Sunday late afternoon and it's still sunny and bright outside. Papa is BBQing up some delicious Korean Kalbi and the kids are acting goofy. Perfect.It's been a pretty busy weekend and it feels like we are finally able to relax. We are all in our pjs already (since 4pm) and it feels real comfortable.

When we got to the table to sit down for dinner, I brought out a small bowl of kimchi to add to our meal. The kids quickly asked....who bangooed? Too funny. We explained that it was just the smell of kimchi. Got to love the smell of the stuff.
Hope you guys had a good weekend. One more week until Easter. We can't wait!
5 comments:
Hi, Guys.
Awsome pictures.....
Enjoy BBQ and relax.
thank you guys ,you made my morning soooooo bright.
miss you guys. love. halmoni .
LOVE those pictures! The girls look so super cute and HAPPY! So does Tobi.
Looks like such a fun weekend! The girls are so goofy. What's kalbi? Sounds like something I need to try.
Yum...love kalbi and kimchee. The girls are too funny! I haven't brought out kimchee in my place with the kids around..I'm not as brave as you. Although Daniel always complains when mom comes over smelling like it. LOL
Sonia
Post a Comment