I totally forgot to take a group picture of the kids. Darn it. Kaili remembered to take pictures near the end so this is the kids that were last to leave. lol
Bijou and her balloons. I might have stolen this picture from Kaili... :) And most of the other ones posted here.
Sophia's delicious ice cream cake. Yum
Sophia and some of her buddies.
Drinks, chips and pizza.
This was on her real birthday. Everyone woke up super early and Sophia opened her presents from the family. A voice changer from Alex. And a lava lamp from Rachel.Birthday cupcake that Alex and Rachel made for Sophia. They made the cupcakes for Sophia's class that she brought to school on Friday to share with her classmates.
Birthday supper at Earls. It was very fun and relaxing. Bijou had a great time celebrating her birthday. Surrounded by lots and lots of love.







2 comments:
I wish I was there with you .
you all looks so happy,
I like every pictures , Love you .
Halmonei
Love the pictures! Thank you for stepping up Kaili!
Post a Comment