Monday, July 06, 2015

First week of July

 Canada Day BBQ.  We lined all the kids up to take a picture of them jumping in the pool.  I didn't catch that shot.  :(  And one of the kids got kicked in the head underwater because they were too close together to start.  Jeesh.  I felt so bad.
 Ribfest was amazing.  Just because I love this type of food.   Papa loves this type of food and so does the kids.  We got way too much meat that night.  So we had leftovers to take home.  And the ribs lasted us all weekend long.  I think we may be sick of eating too many ribs at this point.



 Then yesterday our friends invited us out to go sailing.  When we got out there, we ended up just using the paddle boards.  I got to go out on the sailboat with my friend while the kids stayed on the paddle boards.  Papa started up the bbq.  So we had fun on the beach.



 A & R finished their babysitting course this weekend too.  yahoo!  Their course ended Saturday at 4pm.  And they had their first job lined up by 4:30 pm that same day.  lol.  They looked after Silvano's two girls.  It was their first paying job.  They looked after the girls so well.





1 comment:

Joyce said...

I'm not sure fire and pointy sharp sticks are the best idea for their first time babysitting!!! LOL!