Thank goodness Rachel got an encouragement award from the Kiwanis Music Festival this year. I say Thank Goodness because Alex got it last year. And the girls keep mental track of these things.
And we went to Dairy Queen to celebrate afterwards. Just like last year. ha ha. The only funny thing this year is that we had to pay a family entrance fee to the awards ceremony. We paid $33 to get in. And Rachel won $25. James and I laughed about that.
5 comments:
Way to go Rachel!!
$33 entrance fee? Is that it?!? I will swap your kid's entrance fee for Ava's dance competition fees any time!!
wonderful news Rachel , I am so proud for you.
Miss you guys , love you .
halmoney
Great job Rachel!!!! That picture of your girls and Abigail is gorgeous! Such pretty gals. Sophia cracks me up eating her ice cream...
love the girls dresses!
and it IS funny that you have to pay an entrance fee! what are you going to do, send your kid(s) in there all by themselves and say I'll be waiting outside?!? sneaky!
p.s. nice purse.
Yeah, total scam. James thinks they give out the awards so people will pay the entrance fee and come to the awards show.
Post a Comment