Girls played a Christmas duet of "Santa Claus is Coming to Town". I didn't think they were going to be ready. Just last week, they had only put page one of two together. But with military dad prompting them to practice every free minute of the week, they pulled it off. It was perfect. Brilliant little girls.
Alex played "Deck the Halls". It was lovely.
Rachel played "Silent Night" and it was beautiful.
I'm so lucky to have these sweet girls. They practised a LOT and really wanted to put on a good show for the seniors.



4 comments:
Alex & Rachel you girls are look so beautiful,
I wish I am there too .
yes Audrey ; you are really lucky mom.
sending my love .
halmoney
You are very lucky! They are beautiful, sweet, kind girls!
Wish we lived closer...
Such amazing girls you have Audrey! Great job on your piano recital girls!
Haha! Military dad. I love that. I'm sure they did a great job. The girls have grown so much and are so pretty!
Post a Comment