Sunday, October 28, 2012

Halloween 2012

 Butterflies and pumpkins?  Why not!  Soph had fun decorating her butterfly and painting her pumpkin.    We spent the afternoon carving pumpkins, eating kettle corn and joking around.  Then we ended the  evening eating yummy Indian food.  The girls can really polish off Butter Chicken and naan.  



 This year's pumpkins!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey/ You guys did good , superb jobs.

Where is Audrey's?

Have a great day ,with love halmoney.

Joyce said...

looks very halloween-y at your place!!!

what kind of auntie am i, that i don't even know what your girls are going to dress up as?!?

Sonia said...

Wow, great job on the pumpkins!! What an artistic bunch!

Shannon said...

I love the pumpkins. They all look great! So chic that Sophia painted hers as that's what all the trendies are doing these days! Dr Evil is SO serious carving! Which one did he do? His pumpkin with braces was classic last year.

I am so not into Halloween this year! There's snow here, which makes it depressing, and I've barely decorated. Poor Malcolm and his loser Halloween Mama. Could be because I have 2 weeks to go and can't put on shoes.....

Have a happy time trick or treating tonight!! I will try and post a photo of Vampire Malcolm without his snowsuit!