Saturday, September 22, 2012

Last day of summer

 We spent the last day of summer swimming into the evening.  It's been such a warm, beautiful September.  I know fall cool weather is just around the corner so we are trying to enjoy the pool as much as we can right now.
 New pool inflatables from the dollar store.  Yahoo.  I had to go to several dollar stores to find them.  I know I'm late late in the season but still...where are all the pool noodles?  ha ha.  



3 comments:

Joyce said...

LOVE your pool! It looks amazing! Your backyard looks so so inviting. Can't wait until I can take a dip.

Shannon said...

The pool looks great and so much fun! Are you and Dr E skinny dipping? Naughty naughty.....

Sonia said...

We get our noodles from Walmart...but it's seasonal. Nice tubes! We don't have such nice ones at our dollar store! The pool looks awesome!