oh! A pool!! That's awesome, your girls will love it!
Oh c'mon, She's checking out that shirtless dude working on the pool. ; ) haha!
looks like it's going to be amazing! and like Chantal, i thought you took that last picture of the shirtless dude showing you his butt on purpose!
haha. No, I just thought it is funny that Sophia sits there and watches them work. I wonder what the guys think of this little girl watching them throughout the day.
haha..they probably think she is just the cutest thing watching them as entertainment.Very nice!! I love your new pool so far!
FUN! A pool!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
oh! A pool!! That's awesome, your girls will love it!
Oh c'mon, She's checking out that shirtless dude working on the pool. ; ) haha!
looks like it's going to be amazing!
and like Chantal, i thought you took that last picture of the shirtless dude showing you his butt on purpose!
haha. No, I just thought it is funny that Sophia sits there and watches them work. I wonder what the guys think of this little girl watching them throughout the day.
haha..they probably think she is just the cutest thing watching them as entertainment.
Very nice!! I love your new pool so far!
FUN! A pool!
Post a Comment