o my my myI wish I am there with you guyslove you all halmoney .
so so so fun!love that last picture!p.s. what's with the tacky lights?
Happy birthday! I'm guessing, yours? Looking really fab over there. 2 sisters wine tasting getaway?? Your girls are looking so tall!btw: how goes those eggs?
Such a fun birthday!!!!
Glad Susan was able to come down for a visit. Looks like it was a fabulous birthday! :)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
o my my my
I wish I am there with you guys
love you all
halmoney .
so so so fun!
love that last picture!
p.s. what's with the tacky lights?
Happy birthday! I'm guessing, yours? Looking really fab over there. 2 sisters wine tasting getaway?? Your girls are looking so tall!
btw: how goes those eggs?
Such a fun birthday!!!!
Glad Susan was able to come down for a visit. Looks like it was a fabulous birthday! :)
Post a Comment