Saturday, June 16, 2012

Art Gallery & Piano Recital

 Art Gallery Night at Sophia's preschool.
 Colorful sun drawn by Sophia above.  Portrait of Alex (with a hat on) below.
 We made it to the year end piano recital last night.  With the lack of interest in practising and the fights when they did practise their duet, I was seriously considering not participating in the recital.  But they wanted to attend the concert.  And in the end, they did great.  A big sigh of relief that everything went well.



4 comments:

Joyce said...

they look so stylish in that first picture!!!

and wasn't Rachel insulted that her sister didn't do a portrait of her?!?

Audrey said...

Yes, Rachel was a little upset.

Anonymous said...

I can hear the sounds of twins's piano practice,bravo girls
Yes they are like a models.
love you .
halmonei.

Sonia said...

What a talented little girl Soph is! I love her pictures!

We'd love to hear them play piano now. I'm sure they've improved a lot since I heard them last. *hint hint*