Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Are the glasses a keeper?


The girls and I surprised papa at the airport this weekend. He didn't know we were going to come and pick him up. When we saw him we all started to crack up. He was wearing his new glasses! We weren't just cracking up, we were belly laughing, in hysterics! Papa still loves his glasses. Even more so now that Heejun wears them!

6 comments:

Joyce said...

belly laughing? that's not nice! he's so outnumbered in your household...poor James. i'm so outnumbered in my household...poor me.

Sonia said...

He now looks like the inner nerd that he truly is. LOL

Anonymous said...

It is nice on you James I like it .
halmonei

Unknown said...

He looks really cool! Who in heck is Heejun? And are they twins?!

Audrey said...

Chantal! He's on American Idol. One of the top finalists. He's Korean and a good singer but really geeky!

Shannon said...

I agree with Joyce - POOR JAMES! He looks funky.