FUN! LOVED it! Love how Sophia always wants to be the centre of attention, eh?
I agree Joyce - Sophia is too funny with her belly-hula dancing moves! The twins have got some serious dance moves!Malcolm would be all over that! I'm thinking of having a dance party for his birthday. The boy's got some moooooves!
haha! They definitely have the moves down pat! I esp love how Sophia is totally oblivious and doing her own moves. lol!!
Awesome dancing girls! You've got 3 amazing dancers there!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
FUN! LOVED it! Love how Sophia always wants to be the centre of attention, eh?
I agree Joyce - Sophia is too funny with her belly-hula dancing moves! The twins have got some serious dance moves!
Malcolm would be all over that! I'm thinking of having a dance party for his birthday. The boy's got some moooooves!
haha! They definitely have the moves down pat! I esp love how Sophia is totally oblivious and doing her own moves. lol!!
Awesome dancing girls! You've got 3 amazing dancers there!
Post a Comment