Saturday, December 17, 2011

Sophia's First Christmas Concert






We all cheered her on. We were all so proud of her. Alex and Rachel skipped school so they could watch her sing. She has the biggest cheerleaders in her life.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Aw, so cute.. How come she's not smiling up there? You know, everytime I see our kids up on stage.. I think of that time, long ago when I watched my sister and Susan up on stage doing their school performance! Your girls have grown so! How lucky is Sophia to have 2 loving older sisters...

Audrey said...

Chantal, Sophia was so shy and nervous up there. So different from when she is at home. Yes, I remember the recitals from when we were kids....long long ago.

Shannon said...

That is so awesome! Way to go Sophia!

Sonia said...

Wonderful Sophia! What a lucky little girl to have a cheering section just for her!

Joyce said...

your girls look amazing! so pretty!

and Sophia does look shy up there! super fancy, but shy. love her classroom.