We are impatient. We were told that we should wait until May long weekend to plant our garden. But we are way too excited. We planted this evening. We anxiously await our bountiful vegetable garden this summer.
What a cute garden! I really like the screen to prevent unwanted critters from chomping on your bounty. For P-Town, I don't think it's too early to plant already. It's pretty warm there.
Remember when we took that planter class at the winery? You were SO nervous about planting flowers and now look at you!!!
Audrey, you have such an incredible home. Inside and out! I so love it. When can we move in? lol.. Love your garden! Mmm.. fresh veggies. Soon right? ;p
5 comments:
What a cute garden! I really like the screen to prevent unwanted critters from chomping on your bounty. For P-Town, I don't think it's too early to plant already. It's pretty warm there.
Remember when we took that planter class at the winery? You were SO nervous about planting flowers and now look at you!!!
Your family garden looks good specialy James working hard ;?
fresh salad from your own garden
that sound so healthy ,good jobs guys.
love halmoni.
Audrey, you have such an incredible home. Inside and out! I so love it. When can we move in? lol..
Love your garden! Mmm.. fresh veggies. Soon right? ;p
Such a cute garden! Love it. Love the small size. I bet the girls will think THEIR veggies will be the yummiest they ever tasted!
Cool! So glad you started gardening!! What did you plant? I see chives, tomato and basil. What are the rest?
Post a Comment