Wednesday, March 16, 2011

I miss Maui



It's still cold outside!!! Not too cold but cold enough that you have to wear a jacket. sigh. I keep looking at the Maui pictures and wish I could be back there. It seemed so carefree....and then I turn on the news and it is grim. That's why I keep looking at the Maui pictures.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Aw, the girls look so sweet! I know, wouldn't you love to just escape and go back there? I know I would...

Joyce said...

i miss mexico.

your girls are so pretty.

Anonymous said...

I am looking at those pictures again again.

miss them sooooooo much.
love halmony.

Shannon said...

Yeah, the news is so gross and I feel dumb trying to read smut blogs to get my mind off. One extreme to the other.

I want to go back to Hawaii for the shrimp! And malasadas. Oh, and lemongrass calamari. Did you eat any of those? What did you eat there?