Monday, January 03, 2011

Skiing

Rachel and Papa skiing yesterday afternoon.





Alex skiing this morning with papa. So proud of her. I have never skied with my girls. Except on the bunny hill. But never on the real mountain. I loved watching this video to see their progress.


4 comments:

Unknown said...

That was so freaking amazing!!! I am so impressed. I hope Alex is reading this cuz she knocked my socks off! lol. I also think it's so adorable she's skiing with her Papa. I love that! Great job kiddo. When we get to meet, I hope I can take some lessons from you. : )

Joyce said...

Isn't that exactly how I ski??? For real!

That is so amazing!

Sonia said...

Great job Alex!!

Wow, they're doing really well! I'm so impressed!!

Kaili said...

ALEX!! AWESOME Job!!! I want to go skiing with you guys too! SO fun!