Wednesday, August 29, 2007


I know that I should be eating more veggies and cutting out the carbs and sweets. It makes perfect sense. I even managed to get on the treadmill for 20 minutes today. Had a huge salad for lunch. Feeling fit already. BUT.....the problem is I have a huge sweet tooth and the naughty things from my pantry keep calling my name all day long.

So of course I had to give in and make the most delicious peanut butter/chocolate chunk cookies ever. I have absolutely no self control. I ate 3 right away when they came out of the oven. And then an additional 3 when the kids were napping. Terrible. They were so worth it though.

In case you didn't know yet....Rachel got her ears pierced. She is one proud 4 year old. She let us know that she was ready to get them pierced when we were at the mall. She got up on the chair and let the lady pierce them one at a time. With absolutely no tears. Alex got them done a year ago and Rachel I guess wanted to have them done too.

And here is Alex with 2 of her favorite things.....flowers and barbies. Ahhhhh to be 4 again and find uncomplicated happiness.