Sunday, June 03, 2007

Happy 4th Birthday to my Girls!
Exciting Party 2 of 2 for the weekend!







4 comments:

Joyce said...

I wish I could have celebrated the Princess Party with you guys! It looked like so much fun! All the girls look beautiful...and the cakes...wow!

Unknown said...

Cool! I love the Princess theme! Who did the makeup? And where'd you get the foamy crowns? I gotta do my research now..lol. Hope you gals had a great time. Looked like fun...

And yes Audrey, my husband really IS that tall. He's 6'3" and I'm only a piddly 5' (if at all). lol.

C

Shannon said...

OK, so why wasn't I invited to THE party of the year? Are you kidding me? Tiaras and cake and princess dresses and giggly girls??? Could you have a better day? Audrey...those cakes are fabulous! Were they yummy and did you hate cutting into that perfection?

Anonymous said...

Wow, the cakes looks so pretty and yummy and the girls are all so cute dressed up! Looks like they had a fab time!

Sonia